2022 Artist Application
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest is set for April 9, 2022. The festival will run from 11AM - 4PM.
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest appeals to foodies, wine enthusiasts, craft brew connoisseurs, art & music lovers and anyone looking for an enjoyable afternoon. There is something for everyone. You’ll find local citizens and out-of-town visitors participating in the day’s events. There are activities and offerings for individuals, groups and families!
Tasting Passes are required for alcohol consumption and you must have your ID with you. NO EXCEPTIONS
Tasting Pass Pricing:
$20.00 Early Bird Special - Available online only until September 15, 2021
$20.00 August 15th - September 15th Online (3% service fee will apply) Available at select downtown merchants
$30.00 at the gate on October 9, 2021
Standard Deadline: Application due by September 9, 2021
Late Deadline: Application due by September 25, 2021
Apply by Mail - sending a completed application to:
The Downtown Development Association, Inc.
c/o Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Post Office Box 491
Lincolnton, NC 28093
Apply Online at: www.lincolntonfoodwinebrewfest.com
There will be a 3% non-refundable service fee if you pay online or use a credit card.
Questions? Contact the DDA office at [email protected] or 704-900-9659
Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Festival Guidelines for Artists
Note: We are seeking unique, original artist’s/vendors for this event.
- Vendors are required to submit three (3) photos of their original work with application. If you have a website, blog or Facebook a link may be submitted in lieu of photos. This is a juried art event consisting of a four member panel. You may email photos or links to artwork to [email protected] Please include your name and contact info in email.
- Applicant’s should not submit payment until after they have received official notification of festival acceptance.
- If eligible, a certificate of general liability and liquor liability insurance naming the City of Lincolnton and The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc. as an additional insured.
- Electricity will not be provided. However, a pre-approved, quiet-grade generator is allowed and must be approved by staff prior to event.
- All vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and tents. Please remember that given the time of year, weights are REQUIRED to anchor tents in case wind is a factor. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
- The designated entry time for setup begins at 9:30 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space, but are asked to unload then remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles must be removed from the event area before 10:30 a.m.
- The designated time for breakdown begins at 4:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinator. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area until this time. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
- Staff reserves the right to dismiss any vendor who displays disorderly conduct. Expulsion is at the discretion of the DDA Executive Director or DDA Chair.
- Each vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including, but not limited to, social media, sharing with existing customers via email blast, in your store and/or your website). We also encourage you to share the event from our Facebook page.
- All items should be HANDMADE/ORIGINAL goods ONLY. No direct sales companies, retail, or corporate booths will be accepted. In addition, The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton and the Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest do not permit the sale of counterfeit goods or products.
*A reminder, the Lincoln County tax rate is 7.00%
*This is a rain or shine event.