2022 Farmer's Market Application
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest is set for April 9, 2022. The festival will run from 11AM - 4PM.
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest appeals to foodies, wine enthusiasts, craft brew connoisseurs, art & music lovers and anyone looking for an enjoyable afternoon. There is something for everyone. You’ll find local citizens and out-of-town visitors participating in the day’s events. There are activities and offerings for individuals, groups and families!
Tasting Passes are required for alcohol consumption and you must have your ID with you. NO EXCEPTIONS
Tasting Pass Pricing:
$20.00 Early Bird Special - Available online only until September 15th (3% service fee will apply)
$20.00 August 15th - September 15th Available at select downtown merchants
$30.00 at the gate on October 9th
Standard Deadline: Application due by September 9, 2021
Late Deadline: Application due by September 25, 2021
Apply by Mail - sending a completed application to:
The Downtown Development Association, Inc.
c/o Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Post Office Box 491
Lincolnton, NC 28093
Apply Online at: www.lincolntonfoodwinebrewfest.com
There will be a 3% non-refundable service fee if you pay online or use a credit card.
Questions? Contact the DDA office at [email protected] or 704-900-9659
Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Festival Guidelines for Farmer's Market Vendors
- Vendors seeking to sell locally made products and consumable items – including, but not limited to, jams, sauces, canned goods, infused oils & vinegars and natural soaps, should apply to be in the Farmers Market. Food items are limited to packaged goods. No served-on-the-spot food or drinks – served food is only to be sold by the food trucks at the event. Farmers and growers are invited to sell produce, plants, honey or any locally grown goods that showcase the DDA Executive Director or DDA Chair.
- If eligible, a certificate of general liability and liquor liability insurance naming the City of Lincolnton and The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc. as an additional insured.
- Electricity will not be provided. However, a pre-approved, quiet-grade generator is allowed and must be approved by staff prior to event.
- All vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and tents. Please remember that ALL tents must be weighted. Please note that if your tent isn't weighted, you will not be allowed to use it.
- Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
- The designated entry time for setup begins at 9:30 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space, but are asked to unload then remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles must be removed from the event area before 10:30 a.m.
- The designated time for breakdown begins at 4:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinator. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area until this time. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
- Staff reserves the right to dismiss any vendor who displays disorderly conduct. Expulsion is at the discretion of the DDA Executive Director or DDA Chair.
- Each vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including, but not limited to, social media, sharing with existing customers via email blast, in your store and/or your website). We also encourage you to share the LFWBF event from our Facebook page.
- All items should be HANDMADE/ORIGINAL goods. In addition, The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton and the Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest do not permit the sale of counterfeit goods or products.
*A reminder, the Lincoln County tax rate is 7.00%
*This is a rain or shine event.