2022 Food Truck Application
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest is set for Saturday, April 9, 2022. The festival hours are 11AM until 4PM.
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest appeals to foodies, wine enthusiasts, craft brew connoisseurs, art & music lovers and anyone looking for an enjoyable afternoon. There is something for everyone. You’ll find local citizens and out-of-town visitors participating in the day’s events. There are activities and offerings for individuals, groups and families!
Tasting Passes are required for alcohol consumption and you must have your ID with you. NO EXCEPTIONS
Tasting Pass Pricing:
$20.00 Early Bird Special - Available online only until September 15th (3% service fee will apply)
$20.00 August 15th - September 15th Online (3% service fee will apply) Available at select downtown merchants
$30.00 at the gate on October 9, 2021
Standard Deadline: Application due by September 9, 2021
Late Deadline: Application due by September 25, 2021
Apply by Mail - sending a completed application to:
The Downtown Development Association, Inc.
c/o Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Post Office Box 491
Lincolnton, NC 28093
Apply Online at: www.lincolntonfoodwinebrewfest.com
There will be a 3% non-refundable service fee if you pay online or use a credit card.
Questions? Contact the DDA office at [email protected] or 704-900-9659
Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Festival Guidelines for Food Vendors
*Note: We are seeking unique, eclectic and creative food vendors for this event.
- The following information is required to complete application submission: A copy of your food service permit. A certificate of general liability insurance naming the City of Lincolnton PO 617, Lincolnton, NC 28093 and The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc., PO Box 491, Lincolnton, NC 28093 as an additional insured. A menu of items to be sold, including prices and photos of setup.
- Electricity will NOT be available for purchase However, a quiet grade generator is allowed and mustbe approved bystaff prior to event.
- Food Vendors must possess a 5 lb. ABC fire extinguisher on site. An official from the Fire Departmentwill inspect vendors during setup.
- Food Vendors may NOT sell alcoholic beverages at the event.
- Grease/oil disposal will not be provided.
- Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
- The designated entry time for setup begins at 9:30 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at theirspace, but are asked to unload then remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion.All vehicles (other than food trucks) must be removed from the event area before 10:30 a.m.
- The designated time for breakdown begins at 4:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the EventCoordinator. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area until this time. Vendor participation will beprohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
- Staff reserves the right to dismiss any Vendor who displays disorderly conduct.
- Each Vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including,but not limited to, social media, creating an event to share on social media, sharing with existing customers via email blasts, in your store and/or your website).
*A reminder, the Lincoln County tax rate is 7.00%
*This is a rain or shine event