2020 Winery Application
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest is set for April 25, 2020. The festival hours are 11AM until 4PM. Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your business, talents and products to thousands!
The Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest appeals to foodies, wine enthusiasts, craft brew connoisseurs, art & music lovers and anyone looking for an enjoyable afternoon. There is something for everyone. You’ll find local citizens and out-of-town visitors participating in the day’s events. There are activities and offerings for individuals, groups and families!
Tasting Passes are required for alcohol consumption and you must have your ID with you. NO EXCEPTIONS
Tasting Pass Pricing:
$15.00 Early Bird Special - Available online only until February 29 (3% service fee will apply)
$20.00 March 1st - April 24th Online (3% service fee will apply) Available at select downtown merchants
$25.00 at the gate on April 25
Standard Deadline: Application due by March 27, 2020
Late Deadline: Application due by April 15, 2020
Apply by Mail - sending a completed application to:
The Downtown Development Association, Inc.
c/o Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Post Office Box 491
Lincolnton, NC 28093
Apply Online at: www.lincolntonfoodwinebrewfest.com
There will be a 3% non-refundable service fee if you pay online or use a credit card.
Questions? Contact the DDA office at [email protected] or 704-900-9659
Lincolnton Food, Wine & Brew Fest
Festival Guidelines for Wineries
- The following information is required to complete application submission: A copy of your NC ABC Special Event Permit. A certificate of general liability and liquor liability insurance naming the City of Lincolnton PO 617, Lincolnton, NC 28093 and The Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton, Inc., PO Box 491, Lincolnton, NC 28093 as an additional insured. A list of items to be sampled, as well as any items planned to be sold with prices.
- Electricity will not be provided. However, a pre-approved, quiet-grade generator is allowed and must be approved by staff prior to event.
- Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
- The designated entry time for setup begins at 9:00 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space, but are asked to unload then remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles must be removed from the event area before 10:00 a.m.
- Staff reserves the right to dismiss any vendor who displays disorderly conduct. No counterfeit merchandise will be allowed. Expulsion is at the discretion of the DDA Executive Director.
- The designated time for breakdown begins at 4:15 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinator. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area until this time. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
- Each vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets, sharing with existing customers via email blasts, in store and/or your website as well as sharing the event created on the LFWBF Facebook page.
- All vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and tents. Please remember that given the time of year, weights are required to anchor tents in case wind is a factor. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Deposits (not including the 3% transaction fee if paid online or by credit card) will be returned via mail the week after the event. If you fail to show up or there are any issues with the vendor the day of the festival, your deposit will be refunded.